- CIRCUIT TRAINING
- It improves at the same time strength, power and muscular endurance but also the function of the cardio respiratory apparatus.
- BODY BUILDING
- This specific training, thanks to the overload, improve the body proportions and your muscles. It's very good for persons with problems of ipotomia, that is lack of muscular tone.
- CORPO LIBERO
- Good for who wants to have a physical activity and to burn calories.
- STEP & TONE
- Very good lesson with cardiovascular exercises to improve of the inferior part of your body, taking advantage of a very simple tool, an adjustable footrest.
- Very good for legs and abdomen. The intense localized muscular effort concurs to obtain visible improvements.
- BODY SCULPT
- The use of the handle-bars and elastic bands in a complete series of exercises concurs to strengthen the muscular bands in your body.
- BODY TONE
- General tone up exercises.
- It's a fusion between martial arts and aerobics.
- Colombian dance fitness program involving dance and aerobic elements. Sessions include music with fast and slow rhythms, as well as resistance training.
- Pilates is a body conditioning routine that may help build flexibility, muscle strength, and endurance in the legs, abdominals, arms, hips, and back. It puts emphasis on spinal and pelvic alignment, breathing, and developing a strong core or center, and improving coordination and balance. Pilates' system allows for different exercises to be modified in range of difficulty from beginning to advanced. Intensity can be increased over time as the body conditions and adapts to the exercises.
- Mix of styles that allows you to burn calories with fun.
Monday - Friday 9am - 10pm
Saturday 10am - 6pm
(closed in August)
Sunday 10am - 1pm
(closed in July & August).
SWAN Gymnastic Center opened up in Florence in 1985. Structured in two levels, it is located on Via Dei Pepi, downtown Florence, between the wonderful Piazza Santa Croce and the characteristic S.Ambrogio market. The gym is easily accessible by public bus transportation: #14 has two stops on Via dell'Agnolo and Via Ghibellina, #23 has one on Via Verdi. By signing up you get free access to the gym, free use of all the equipments and the possibility to attend our weekly classes.